Dungeons & Dragons is a powerful learning tool that provides kids with numerous social, emotional, and creative benefits. We are thrilled to provide resources, news, and tips on how to engage and inspire students with Dungeons & Dragons!
D&D Classroom Curriculum
Are you looking for a fun and engaging way to empower your students to become more confident, tackle challenges head-on, and learn perseverance? Download the NEW Puzzles, Mazes, and Mysteries D&D-inspired teaching kits for grades 4-6 and 6-8!
D&D Afterschool Club Kit
Afternoons of Adventure Await!
The D&D Afterschool Kit contains everything you need to start a D&D club at your school or library:
- One (1) copy of the recently released D&D Starter Set: Dragons of Stormwreck Isle
- Instructions and guidelines for club organizers
- A quick demo and learn-to-play guide for Dungeon Masters
- Easy-to-read character cards
- A poster to help promote your club
There is no cost for qualifying organizations. If you are a representative of the following organizations, you may request a kit sent to your organization’s address: libraries, schools, community centers, or other enrichment organizations (scouting, alternative learning centers, etc.).
NOTE: Our Fall ‘22/Winter ‘23 physical kits are sold out. The 2023 Afterschool Club Kit will be available in the summer. To reserve your Fall ‘23/Winter ’24 kit, please follow these instructions:
- Submit a request for the kit at our customer service request portal, located here.
- Click on "sign in" at the top navigation of the page. If you don't have a Wizards account, create one by clicking "register" on the Wizards account sign in page. (You will need a Wizards account to reserve a kit.)
- On the customer service request portal, under "What would you like to contact us about?" select "D&D Educator Kit" if it’s not already populated.
- Fill out the remainder of the form, including your organization's information. That's it!
*Afterschool Club Kits are available to organizations in the United States and Canada only.
D&D Beyond Educator License
We are pleased to announce the D&D Beyond Educator License. Qualifying organizations will now be able to access tools like the Character Builder as well the following D&D rulebooks and adventures at no cost:
- Player’s Handbook
- Monster Manual
- Dungeon Master’s Guide
- Dragons of Icespire Peak
- Dragons of Stormwreck Isle
- Candlekeep Mysteries
Apply for a D&D Beyond Educator License by filling out this form here.
NOTE: To receive an Educator License, you must have a D&D Beyond account and must be a representative of an organization such as a school, library, or enrichment center. The Educator License is available wherever D&D Beyond is accessible.
Promote Your D&D Club!
Looking for additional assets to highlight your organization’s D&D club? We’ve got you covered! Visit the digital marketing hub to find customizable posters and player resources.
We are thrilled to partner with the International Literacy Association (ILA) on a series of webinars focusing on how to strengthen literacy skills with Dungeons & Dragons. You can watch the first of the webinars on demand now:
- Building Emotional Literacy Through Dungeons & Dragons
- Leveling Up Reluctant Readers with Dungeons & Dragons
- Using Dungeons & Dragons to Scaffold Writing Instruction
Free Downloadable Adventure
Peril in Pinebrook is an introductory Dungeons & Dragons (also known as D&D) adventure inspired by The Practically Complete Guide to Dragons. It’s perfect for new and younger players, but can be enjoyed by players of all ages! It’s the perfect place to learn how to play D&D and become a Dungeon Master! Best of all, you can download Peril in Pinebrook for free.