In opening D&D news Greg and Shelly talk Critical Role: Call of the Neverdeep, Fizban’s Treasury of Dragons as well as the Dragon Talk survey we’d love for you to fill out! Find the link below and make your voice...
Whether it's your Dungeon Master's birthday, you want to thank them for running a long campaign, or you're hoping some good old fashioned bribery will keep your character alive, there's always an excuse to find the perfect gift.
The ideas listed below are sure to impress the DM in your life.
- Dice Rings: The DM will randomly make decisions in style with these dice rings. Do they prefer regular dice? There are also rings for alignments, hit location, directions, basic "yes" or "no" decisions, and more!
- Gamer Soap: Help the DM wash all the imaginary blood off their hands after that last encounter. These handmade soaps have RPG-themed names, unique scents, and dice embedded into the bars!
- Dungeon Master Messenger Bag: A DM needs to bring a lot of stuff back and forth between sessions. This "Dungeon Master's Role Playing Academy" bag will help them do so in style!
- Critical Hit Pint Glass: This glass looks like someone went a little wild with their most recent die roll. Get one for your DM or enough for your whole party! (This seller can create custom glassware as well!)
- Dice Tower with Drawers and Privacy Screens: This is a bigger ticket item, but so worth it. It's a gorgeous wood double dice roll tower with drawers and however many privacy screens you need, custom-made for your DM.
- Tiamat Fantasy Miniature Figure: Memorialize the time Tiamat demolished your entire party with this beautiful miniature.
- Critical Hit LED Dice Set: The DM will get a sick pleasure every time you roll a critical miss with these dice: They light up red when you roll a "1."
- Dragonscale Dice Bags: If your DM can't get enough dragons, they need this dice bag. It's durable and impressive looking—sure to get many compliments around the table!
- Rhinestone D20 Underwear: For those a bit closer to their DMs, this could make a fantastic gift. Guaranteed to increase your (and their!) Charisma.
- Dungeon Master's Guide: What's that? They don't have a copy of the new DMG? Fix this. Fix this fast. And then ask them to try out the new guide on you and your friends next weekend!
(DMs: Feel free to leave this article page open on your laptop casually. Maybe your players will get the hint!)
Have you received an amazing gift from your players? Tell us about it on the Dungeons & Dragons Facebook page!
About the Author
Geeky Hostess (Tara Theoharis) blogs about “incorporating your geeky passions into your everyday life through parties, gift ideas, home decor, recipes, etiquette, fashion, and more.” More advice, ideas and recipes can be found at geekyhostess.com.