To our D&D Community:
When playing Dungeons & Dragons, it’s not uncommon to finish up a campaign with your characters saving the world or rescuing innocents. It seems many adventures you watch on twitch.tv/dnd have some variation of that theme set in a fantasy world… but fans can have a strong, positive impact in this world, too.
Extra Life is a charity organization D&D has been happy to be involved with since 2013, with the express purpose of driving donations to the Children's Hospitals Network. And for 2020, we’re continuing our livestreaming and other efforts to help drive even more donations!
How to Take Part
Join the Team
If you want to raise money for kids this year by creating your own individual or sub team page, it's easy! The Extra Life site will guide you through the steps of registering, and you’ll be automatically added to the Dungeons & Dragons Extra Life Team. All donations that you and your sub team raises will help us reach our goal!
You can also contribute at any time toward the effort. To help out, please consider donating directly to the D&D Team. You can also donate to any of the DMs and groups within the D&D Team.
D&D Celebration 2020
JOIN D&D CELEBRATION 2020 FROM Home
D&D Celebration 2020 allows anyone to take part in the event from their own home. Gather your party, go online, and join us for a weekend of play, panels, and celebration!
- Register for games through the D&D Celebration Event Portal.
- Once registered, you will be able to sign up for D&D Adventurers League game sessions including 2-hour adventures perfect for levels 1-4 and an amazing new D&D Epic! Dungeon Masters provided!
- All Wizards of the Coast proceeds from ticket sales support Extra Life/Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- Check back for the schedule of featured games and panels! No registration necessary!
We've partnered with Extra Life to create special apparel—with all Wizards of the Coast proceeds going directly to Extra Life/Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Additionally, all ticket sales from the D&D Celebration Event Portal will be donated to the cause.
Since its inception in 2008, Extra Life has raised over $70 million for sick and injured kids. Right now, children's hospitals need your support. Be a hero. Take part today and help raise funds for the Children's Hospitals COVID-19 Impact Fund.
Through Extra Life, we're endeavoring to raise funds, have fun, and help heal kids at local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals!
Available now on the DMs Guild, with all Wizards of the Coast proceeds donated to Extra Life:
- Locathah Rising: A D&D adventure that also contains rules for creating locathah characters.
- Mordenkainen’s Fiendish Folio: Crawling from the darkest recesses of D&D’s history comes a ferocious menagerie of monsters malevolent and benign!
- Infernal Machine Rebuild: A D&D adventure in search of completing the Infernal Machine of Lum the Mad!
- Adventure with Muk: Meet Muk, the very bravest goblin, and his best friend Birdsquirrel, in this activity book suitable for players of all "levels"!
Also look for additional material on the DMs Guild, with all Wizards of the Coast proceeds donated to Extra Life: