June 18-20, 2020
Help a Good Cause at the Most Star-Studded D&D Event Ever!
People all over the world continue to stay safe by staying home, but that doesn’t mean the adventuring has to stop. Dungeons & Dragons provides a unique opportunity to adventure with friends without leaving your front door. Help celebrate that spirit of togetherness this year at D&D Live 2020: Roll w/ Advantage.
We’re bringing D&D’s brightest stars to this virtual table to preview the latest D&D storyline with live gaming sessions, all while raising money for Red Nose Day to help children affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
Watch live as big personalities play elves, wizards, and fighters and embark on epic quests!
- Funny people like Thomas Middleditch, Brian Posehn, and Kevin Sussman will work together to solve problems or, more likely, cause some hilarious new ones.
- WWE Superstars Alexa Bliss, Tyler Breeze, Dio Maddin, Ember Moon, and Xavier Woods will contend with the beefcake destroyer Jeremy Crawford, a.k.a. Principal Rules Designer for D&D.
- Deborah Ann Woll will lead a group of actors—including Amy Acker, Janina Gavankar, and Matthew Lillard, and Sam Richardson—in improvising a way to help people in a fantasy world not that different from ours.
- And principal D&D writer Chris Perkins takes players new to D&D—including Felicia Day, Brett Gelman, David Harbour, Brandon Routh, Maitreyi Ramakrishnan, and Martin Starr—through adventures sure to de-mystify the hobby for all who tune in.
- We've also partnered with Red Nose Day to create event apparel and a special adventure—with all funds raised going directly to the Red Nose Day Fund/Comic Relief US. Plus, you can donate directly at Tiltify.
As part of D&D Live 2020, we've partnered with Red Nose Day to create event apparel and a special adventure—with all funds raised going directly to the Red Nose Day Fund/Comic Relief US.
We believe sparking change for good can—and should—be fun! Hasbro/Wizards of the Coast will donate net profits from the sale of this apparel to Red Nose Day, a fundraising campaign on a mission to keep children in the US and all around the world safe, healthy, and educated. Red Nose Day uses the power of entertainment to drive positive change and wants everyone to feel empowered to give back, even if it’s through buying a t-shirt or a hoodie. These small but meaningful acts add up to a big difference for those children who need it the most.
Red Nose Day supports programs that address both the immediate needs of children in poverty while fostering long-term change. Funds raised are split 50/50 between the United States and some of the poorest communities around the world. Red Nose Day ensures your donations go where the need is the greatest. Food. Medicine. Shelter. And most importantly, to give hope.
To date, Red Nose Day donations have positively impacted over 25 million children living in poverty to help change their stories for good. We hope you can help join us in supporting the cause!
As added support for Red Nose Day, we've created the following adventure—available now via the DMs Guild—with all Wizards of the Coast proceeds going directly to the Red Nose Day Fund/Comic Relief US.
Return to the Glory is an adventure designed for orc characters, levels 6-8. Your people once dominated everything south of the mountains; you had the greatest, most advanced underground stronghold ever known to orc-kind. Then the cataclysm happened. Centuries have passed, and only a few tribes have survived and assembled under the banner of one cause. Reclaim what was once yours!
Red Nose Day in the United States is a program of Comic Relief US, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.