The D&D Adventurers League is an ongoing official campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. It uses the fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, and features the Forgotten Realms setting. You can play D&D Adventurers League games literally anywhere. Players use the fifth edition rules to create a character and bring that character to games anywhere D&D Adventurers League play is happening.
Players kind of have it easy. All you need to do is, find an event, make a character, and show up and play. If you don’t already have a group to play with and would like to find a public event, go to our Store and Event Locator online. Make sure you call ahead to confirm times and to see if they have room for new players.
Creating a Character
Character creation is easy. You’ll need either a Player’s Handbook or a copy of the D&D Basic Rules, and a D&D Adventurers League character logsheet. Check out the D&D Adventurers League Players Guide for more information.
Supporting Resources and Documents
- Tasha's Cauldron of Everything Guidance
- Dungeoncraft Adventures: Plague of Ancients
- D&D Adventurers League Seasonal FAQ
- D&D Adventurers League Seasonal Player's Guide v10.3
- D&D Adventurers League Seasonal Content Catalogue v10.0
- D&D Adventurers League Logsheet
- D&D Adventurers League Seasonal DM's Guide v10.0
- D&D Adventurers League Masters Player's Guide v1.0
- D&D Adventurers League Masters Content Catalogue v1.0
- D&D Adventurers League Oracle of War Player's Guide v1.5
- D&D Adventurers League Oracle of War DM's Guide v1.5
- D&D Adventurers League Historic Campaign Player's Guide v1.0