In opening D&D news Greg and Shelly talk Critical Role: Call of the Neverdeep, Fizban’s Treasury of Dragons as well as the Dragon Talk survey we’d love for you to fill out! Find the link below and make your voice...
We’ve created a digital club kit to support our organizers that want to use virtual Magic and D&D play as an enrichment activity to stay connected with their communities during the COVID-19 pandemic. These digital kits are available to qualifying organizers in the U.S. and Canada only. Read on for more information!
Why Do These Kits Exist?
We’ve been supporting enrichment organizations for the past few years with physical kits, and these kits are meant to serve as a replacement for those during this time when we can’t gather at a school, library, community center, or other places where gaming is used as an enrichment program. We recognize that organizers at these places are looking for ways to stay connected with their communities, and hope that these digital kits inspire great virtual play opportunities.
Who Qualifies for the Kit?
If you're an organizer representing an enrichment organization within the U.S. or Canada, such as a school, library, community center, scout troop, you qualify to receive this kit. You must be employed by or be an official volunteer for the organization, must represent the organization's gaming programming, and must be age 18 or over. Note that we do not send kits to a network of organizations; each individual unit of an organization must apply for their own kit. Wizards of the Coast may verify your relationship with the organization. Supplies of kits are limited.
What’s in the Kit?
The digital club activity kit contains the following items:
- A welcome note with information on resources available to engage your community with Magic and D&D
- 30 codes for 3 free booster packs on Magic Arena (redeemable one per account)
- A key code to unlock one legendary bundle on D&D Beyond (should be redeemed by the D&D organizer)
How Do I Get This Kit?
- Submit a request for the kit by heading to the customer service request portal, located here.
- Click on "sign-in" at the top navigation of the page. If you don't have a Wizards account, create one by clicking on "register" on the Wizards account sign-in page. (Once you have a Wizards account, you'll be able to submit customer service requests.)
- On the customer service request portal, under "What would you like to contact us about?" select "Activity Kit."
- Fill out the remainder of the form, including your organization's information. That's it!
A customer service member will respond to your request with the kit materials in a timely manner, usually a few business days.