Greg and Shelly get things started by making sure you have all the information you need on the upcoming new releases headed your way, including Baldur's Gate: Descent Into Avernus, Baldur's Gate 3, The new...
The Knights of the Green Flame have put out a call for adventurers! Chris Perkins’ Sword Coast Legends adventure module: Knights of the Green Flame is now available for you to download and run as a DM, or play through with a party of friends!
Chris Perkins is the Story Manager for the Dungeons & Dragons team. Since Sword Coast Legends has released, he has been enjoying sending coworkers and Sword Coast Legends adventurers through the module. He has the following tips for players running the game as a DM:
- Some DM characters are tagged as neutral, but you can change them to friendly or hostile as appropriate.
- The adventure is much more fun if you ad-lib lines and voices for the various DM characters.
- Custom quests unlock new locations to explore but otherwise have no set rewards.
To download the Knights of the Green Flame adventure module:
- Open Sword Coast Legends on your computer.
- From the main menu, select DUNGEON MASTER
- Select CREATE\EDIT MODULE
- On the left side select FIND MORE MODULE
- In the search bar, type Knights of the Green Flame and select SEARCH
- Select the module, and select DOWNLOAD in the lower right corner
- Once the module is downloaded, you can access it in your DOWNLOADED MODULES section.
To see Chris Perkins running the adventure as Dungeon Master, check out the video below.